Here at Sunshine General Medical Centre, we are committed to keeping your Family Healthy, Physically and Mentally.
Are you aware that depression affects approximately 1 in 5 Australian women and 1 in 8 Australian men during their lifetime?
Coming in 2020 – Therapeutic Massage is a MUST for everyone’s body – More so during your pregnancy.
This Innovative new Medical Practice is located on the Ground Floor within the main entrance of the Sunshine Public Hospital on Furlong Road, St Alban’s. Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our experienced team of Healthcare Professionals are committed to providing quality medical and health care services to you and your family. The majority of our services are Bulk Billed and we invite walk in without an appointment.
MEET OUR DOCTOR’S
Dr. Ahmed Naqeeb has been trained in different parts of the world obtaining the following qualifications:
1. Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons (FRACS).
2. Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians (Glasgow).
3. Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (USA).
4. Fellow of the Arab Board for Medical Specialiszation in General Surgery.
5. Fellow of the Iraqi Board for Medical Specialiszation in General Surgery (Iraq).
Ahmed is recognised as an Educator in Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and American College of Surgeons as an Instructor in Trauma